Enjoy Playing Away From Home . . .

Sunday 31 August 2014

Goodbye and best wishes to Binnie!

What can I say?!? Surprised I am! Fullers have taken over The Harp, in between Charing Cross and Covent Garden, and they did it last month! I only found out because it is reported in the most recent edition of CAMRA's What's Brewing...     


I've just looked at Fullers twitter page for The Harp, and it still appears to be retaining regulars from Sussex, as had been served up by the previous incumbent, Bridget 'Binnie' Walsh, for example, among the 10 real ales on offer are still Dark Star Hophead and American Pale Ale. They also have Burning Sky Plateau, and many other ales in addition to Fullers, so, not so bad and fingers crossed for the future... 


I'll add my best wishes to the ex-landlady for the future, she did a great job with The Harp, cheers m'dear!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment